You can set individual cookies by clicking here.
A cookie is a short text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device and is used during repeated visits to the site. These files allow websites to record information about your visit. Each next visit thanks to these files becomes more intuitive and simple. Without these files, browsing sites would be very prolonged and difficult.
On our websites we use the following types of cookies:
- Ensuring the correct display and operation of the website
- Allowing you to recommend certain content on a second visit
- Marketing to personalize advertising
What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
How long do we keep your data?
Company SANATORIUMS.COM s.r.o. does not store your personal data. Cookies from your computer or mobile device can be easily deleted in your browser. Instructions on how to managing cookies and how to delete them can be found in the browser tooltip. Please note that if you decide to disable cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of all the features.
Cookies settings in browsers:
You can find information on how to set cookies here:
- Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-sfri11471/mac
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-en/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-en/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy